Open till 1am
Traditional Irish pub serving good drink, good food, and good craic. Renowned for its friendly atmosphere and traditional music, you’re guaranteed an enjoyable night out.
Serving breakfast and dinner.
Our charming dining room features picturesque views of the Brandon Estuary and surrounding mountains, where the scenery changes just as much as the weather does. With a wide variety of delectable dishes on our menu and top notch service, you can be sure that your dining experience will be one to remember. We serve a full breakfast menu from 8.30am to 10.00 and a la carte dining from 7.00pm to 8.30. Our dining room, dubbed “The Gallery” in Cloghane is decorated with the art and photographs of local artists. Our restaurant was awarded the “Super Supper” award in 2009 by AA.
- Full Irish Breakfast
- One fried egg, 2 rashers, 2 sausages, one black pudding, one white pudding and tomato.
- Smoked salmon
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese served over lettuce with tomato and red onion.
- Eggs with toast
- Scrambled, poached or boiled. Served with rashers or sausages.
- Beans on toast
- Baked beans served over toast with tomato. Served with rashers or sausages.
- Vegetable plate
- Potato, mushrooms, onions, beans and tomato.
- Continental breakfast
- Fresh homemade bread, cereal, yoghurt and fruit.
- French toast
- Egg, dipped bread, pan fried and served with maple syrup.
- A bowl of hot porridge.
- Packed lunches
- A sandwhich, a pouch juice, piece of fruit and a chocolate bar.